RCP Software is approved service provider for Business Finland innovation voucher.
Apply now and take advantage of EUR 5000 (+VAT) support for the development.
Examples of use:
- Definition work for innovation projects, Concepting for software project
- Implementation plan, requirements definitions, project plans and work estimates
- Testing and measurement services for innovation
- Feasibility studies and expert opinions for innovation
The innovation voucher is intended for SMEs engaged in well-established business (the company has a turnover from at least one fiscal year which has ended), wishing to launch innovation activities. Innovation activities refer to all measures employed by the company to develop its products, services or processes, or to acquire new knowledge and competencies required in innovation activities.
You can use the innovation vouchers to purchase new knowledge and skills for your business. Value of the voucher is 6200 Euros (5000e + VAT). You may use them for purchasing expert services related to innovation activities, for instance, from companies providing innovation services, universities, universities of applied sciences and research organisations. Innovation activities refer to all measures employed by the company to develop its products, services or processes, or to acquire new knowledge and competencies required in innovation activities.
When the company has a product or service idea with international potential, and:
- wishes to quickly assess its suitability for further development, usability or marketability, for example, by means of demos, prototypes and customer testing
- needs an outside expert opinion, assessment or testing and measurement services
- needs support for reports and searches related to patents, designs and trademarks, including novelty searches, patentability reports and freedom to operate reviews, or assistance with their application process
- wishes to utilise the results of science and research in business development.
The company is not eligible for an innovation voucher if
- it is a large enterprise, a private trader, a public or non-profit organisation, foundation, association or a company registered in Åland
- it has outstanding tax liabilities or has made an adjusted tax payment arrangement
- its Asiakastieto rating Alfa is below A+
- it is a case of obtaining information about new export markets. In future, this can be financed with Business Finland's Team Finland Explorer funding
- the external expertise has no new content compared to the company's own expertise
- the company does not belong to the Prepayment register
- the company has no plans relating to internationalisation
- the company's line of business is not eligible for De Minimis funding (primary agricultural production, fishing and aquaculture)
- the company's business, or a group it belongs toexceeds the de minimis limits
- the company or a company within the same group has been awarded Business Finland innovation funding during the current or previous year (a granted innovation voucher is Business Finland innovation funding) OR the company or a company within the same group is running an innovation project funded by Tekes OR the company or a company within the same group has filed another application with Business Finland.